Guys. What if we eventually get an episode like The Ember Island Players for Korra?
AMON A BOAT MOTHER FUCKER
DON’T YOU EVER FORGET
whoever made this is amazing
Korra Opinions. I have them.
- It was FANTASTIC.
- Noatok and Tarrlok backstory was beautiful and had me in near tears.
- Asami is HBIC and is so strong. Imagine having your father trying to kill you and being level headed enough to spare him.
- Not enough Bolin. My poor baby.
- Even though I knew Makorra was going to be endgame, the way they were handled in this episode was the only thing I didn’t like. Mako has never officially broken up with Asami. Also his ‘I love you’ seemed weak and too soon.
- Pretty sure Noatok and the lieutenant had something more going on than just the revolution. Which made that even more heartbreaking.
- Tarrlok (supposedly) killing him and his brother was probably the most powerful scene in the series so far. Which is why I hope that one of them isn’t revealed to be alive next series.
- AANG. JREHGUIERHUGER FUCKING AANG. FINALLY.
- FUCK YES AVATAR STATE KORRA.
- (Wait weren’t we supposed to get a Zuko cameo?)
Important development in the flashbacks
SOKKA MADE A PUBLIC SPEECH.
YOU’VE COME SO FAR.
I just have a lot of feelings.